Neomobile S.P.A. Roma
The chosen candidate will be based in Rome and, reporting to the Marketing Automation Manager, will be working in a dynamic and international environment and will be in charge of Media and Advertising activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• 360° online marketing campaigns management (both on web and mobile): media planning and buying, campaign setup, performance monitoring and optimization, campaign reporting;
• Daily monitoring of campaigns on web and mobile advertising networks: Facebook Adv, Display, Real Time Bidding, Affiliation and other channels;
• Weekly and monthly reports with campaign analysis, identification of trends and suggestions for optimization;
• Coordination in creative materials production and tech integration;
• Scouting of new acquisition channels, innovative media opportunities and market trends;
• Commercial presentations and proposals for third parties and advertising clients.
• 2 years of experience in the mobile/advertising fields, managing clients and projects;
• Degree in Communication, Business, Marketing or similar;
• Fluent in English (the knowledge of other European languages is a plus);
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
• Basic knowledge of Facebook Advertising panel and RTB platforms or experience with digital advertising platforms (eg. Google Adwords);
• Negotiation and Relationship Management skills;
• Passion for the Mobile industry and its developing potential.