We are looking for a highly motivated “Interactive Designer” with interesting to growth in UX design for the Web and in creating information architectures for web and mobile. The ideal candidate must have a good grasp of user-centered design methodologies and be passionate about producing UX designs that work.
– Collaborate with project managers to create site maps, logic flow diagrams and functional specifications.
– Collaborate with designers to design great user experiences/interfaces for web and mobile (more specifically iOS and Android) software’s in order to create multiple solutions to a single usability problem
– Defining detailed contents and structure for the development of particular features within the application/service.
– Establish information design standards for projects and ongoing enhancements
– Passion for User Experience with theoretical and practical experience of Interaction Design and Information Architecture
– Experience using Adobe’s creative suite and prototyping tools
– Understanding of usability best practices and user interface web and mobile standards (including W3 HTML standards, iOS usability guide)
– Understanding of the product lifecycle (Evaluation/Requirements gathering, specification/design, implementation) and its deliverables
– Excellent spoken and written English level for defining web contents, manage blog pages, handle basic public relation (if needed)
We also appreciate:
– Technical grounding in a range of Web and Mobile (more specifically iOS and Android) tools and their application.
A portfolio of work illustrating your ability to understand business strategies and translate them into successful user interfaces and layouts, will be appreciated.
Please, send your CV and portfolio (subject: interaction designer)